Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Hubbard Bridge Replacement Project
Hubbard Bridge Replacement Project Sheet
The county selected a contractor, Carter & Company, Inc., and construction began in June of 2022. The bridge is scheduled to reopen to traffic by December 15, 2022. The bridge was closed in December of 2014 due to recent inspections. The county applied for a grant (and has now been awarded $5.6 million) to replace the bridge. Using $560,000 as a match for Oregon Department of Transportation grant funding , this new bridge would provide 60 to 75 years of use. The total cost of replacement is anticipated to be between $5 million and $6 million.
Nearby alternate route options are available by using Old River Road and Stow Pit Road. In the event of flooding on the alternative routes, in order to permit access in and out to area residents, the bridge will be reopened temporarily to passenger vehicle traffic as necessary. We apologize for the inconvenience.
For more information about the project, those interested can contact County Engineer, Laurel Byer, at 541-766-6821 or by email at Laurel.Byer @co.benton.or.us.
The Hubbard Rd Bridge now has three of the six spans in place and the contractor drove the final piles for the project last week. The plan is to pour the final two pile caps and set slabs for the remaining three spans over the next four weeks - visible progress will be substantial in October. As of now, the contractor is still on schedule to open the new bridge to traffic by the end of the year. 9/29/22
The contractor has driven the piles for the west end abutment, installed sheet piles and poured the east abutment, and drove the piles for bent 6 in the river this week. 07/08/22
There was a lot of activity (and noise) at the Hubbard bridge this week. The contractor drove the 3 foot diameter, 63ft long steel piles at the east abutment to the design depth according to schedule. 06/16/22
Project is currently under design by DOWL (formerly OBEC) with construction slated in 2021. 09/01/16
- Grant was awarded in the amount of approximately $5.6 million