Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Ordering Certified & Non-Certified Copies
Certified Copies ($3.75+$0.25/page) and Non-Certified copies ($0.25/page), must be prepaid with a credit or debit card (2.49% convenience fee) over the phone before copies can be mailed ($3), emailed or picked up in-person. Please Note: Certified Copies can NOT be sent via email or fax.
To avoid search fees, you will need to provide us with the document microfilm number (M number), Marriage Application number or book and page number to order copies. If you do not know this number you will need to come to our office to search the indexes by year and name or you may wish to contact a title company for help or you can search the recording index online. If you want us to look up a document for you, there are fees involved ($3.75/query). See fees below for additional explanation.
To order over the phone use: (541) 766-6831
For requests sent via mail, please remember to add $3 to the payment or provide a postage paid self-addressed return envelope with your written request and check payment for the return of the copies you have requested.
Please use the mailing address below:
Benton County Records & Licenses
4500 SW Research Way, 2nd Floor
Corvallis, OR 97333
There is a charge for copies.
Staff-made: $4.00 for first page, $.25 for each additional page of that document.
Customer-made on our copier: $ .25 per page
Credit and Debit Card payment: 2.49% convenience fee applied
Searches: $ 3.75 per name, if the scope of the search requested too large you will be asked to contact a title company or make other arrangements to have the search performed. Please note: Any search that takes longer than 15 minutes will be assessed a $40 per hour staff time cost assessed in 15 minute ($10) increments.
Certification (for certified copies): $3.75 per document copy.
Mail, e-mail, FTP, save to storage media: $3.00 per transmission. We recommend that you provide us a self-addressed envelope with postage for return to eliminate this fee and reduce your expense.