Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Title VI Non-Discrimination Program
Title VI of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 states that no person in the United States shall, on the grounds of race, color, or national origin be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program or activity receiving Federal financial assistance. Benton Area Transit receives federal grant funding from the Department of Transportation and operates its transportation programs and services without regard to race, color, sex, or national origin, in accordance with Title VI of the federal Civil Rights Act. Any person who believes he or she has been or may have been discriminated against or have been the victim of any unlawful practice under Title VI, in requesting or receiving transportation services from Benton Area Transit and/or its contractors, may file a complaint with Benton Area Transit.
To file a complaint, please fill-out the form at the bottom of this page (ADA & Title VI Complaint Form) and have it returned to the following address:
Benton Area Transit
Attn: Public Works Director
Benton County Public Works
360 SW Avery Ave.
Corvallis, OR 97333
This statement is also available in Spanish.
For more information on Benton Area Transit's civil rights program, including a copy of the adopted Title VI Plan, as well as more information about filing a complaint with Benton Area Transit, please contact the Benton Area Transit at 541-766-6700.
Language interpretation and TTY service for the hearing impaired is also available. For persons who wish to file a complaint and who may have hearing impairment, are deaf or are speech-impaired, please use our free Oregon TTY Relay Service by calling 1-800-735-2900. Let the TTY operator know the number you wish to call. A TTY device on your computer or phone is required to utilize this service. Services are also available in Spanish. For more information, please go to Oregon Relay Information.
A written complaint may also be filed directly with the Federal Transit Administration, by writing to:
Federal Transit Administration, Office of Civil Rights,
Attn: Title VI Program Coordinator,
East Building, 5th Floor-TCR,
1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE,
Washington DC 20590.