Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Fingerprinting Services (Non-Criminal)
The Benton County Sheriff's Office Reserves (BCSOR) offer non-criminal fingerprinting services. Funds raised through this service go to support the volunteer Reserve Deputy program.
There are many non-criminal reasons you may need to be fingerprinted. For example, fingerprints may be required for your job, for a volunteer assignment, to get a record expunged, to apply for a visa, or to apply for specialized certifications.
The Reserve Deputies use Livescan, a digital process that does not require ink. Through this process we can print out a fingerprint card for you. Or, at the request of your employer, your prints can be submitted electronically to the Oregon State Police (OSP).
GETTING FINGERPRINTED FOR A CONCEALED HANDGUN LICENSE
The Reserve Deputies do not fingerprint for Oregon concealed handgun licenses. If you are applying for your Oregon concealed handgun license, those fingerprints will be taken when you submit your application. Read more…
GETTING FINGERPRINTED FOR ALL OTHER PURPOSES
For everything except applying for your Oregon concealed handgun license, follow these instructions...
What should I bring?
- Proof of Identification. Bring a valid government-issued picture identification such as a driver's license, passport, or state ID.
- Social Security Number. You don't need to bring in your card, but please make sure you know your social security number.
- Payment. See How Much Will It Cost? below for fees and payment options.
Do I need a fingerprint card?
No. Fingerprint cards are provided. If your employer, or the agency requesting the fingerprints, provides you with a card, bring it with you. But please DO NOT fill in any of the fields on the fingerprint card. Our system will print in all of the blank fields that are required.
When can I get my fingerprints taken?
Fingerprinting is done on a first-come, first-serve basis at the times listed below. Benton County is implementing risk reduction measures to help limit the spread of COVID-19; therefore, entry will be limited to one appointment at a time while others wait outside. Please bring appropriate face coverings and respect social distancing guidelines. Furthermore, please note CLOSURE DATES below, and check back regularly for updates to this list.
|Fingerprint Location||Days||Time||Conducted By|
|Benton County Courthouse
120 NW 4th Street, Corvallis
|Thursdays||6:00pm - 7:00pm||BCSO Reserve Deputies|
|Benton County Courthouse
120 NW 4th Street, Corvallis
|Saturdays||8:00am - 9:00am||BCSO Reserve Deputies|
2023 CLOSURE DATES:
- Saturday, April 15th
- Saturday, April 22nd
- Saturday, May 6th
- Saturday, May 20th
- Saturday, May 27th
- Saturday, June 17th
- Thursday, July 6th
- Saturday, September 2nd
- Thursday, November 23rd
- Saturday, November 25th
- Thursday, December 21st
- Saturday, December 23rd
- Saturday, December 30th
NOTE: Please check back before coming in for fingerprinting as these dates may change.
How much will it cost?
Fingerprinting currently costs $20.00 for each unique set of prints (print card) and $5.00 for each additional copy. Additional copies will remain at $5.00 per copy. (Please note that all proceeds go to support the volunteer Reserve Deputy program.)
The Reserve Deputy program accepts credit cards, debit cards, cash (exact change) or checks (made out to "BCSOR") as payment for these non-criminal fingerprinting services.