Liquor License Endorsement - Special Event License

If you are planning a special event where alcohol (including beer and wine) will be sold, or where alcohol will be available and you are charging or accepting donations for admission, you will need a special event (temporary) license.

How do I apply?

Contact the OLCC for complete directions and the appropriate Special Event (Temporary) License application.

Complete the OLCC application and submit it to our office for County government recommendation/sign-off. Send it to:

Benton County Sheriff's Office
ATTN: Liquor License - Special Event
180 NW 5th Street
Corvallis, OR 97330

What county fees are required?

At this time, Benton County is not charging a fee for our review of Special Event licenses.

More information?

To learn more about the liquor license endorsement process read more.