Preparedness Gift Ideas
Need a last minute gift idea for family or friends? This holiday, consider giving a gift of safety!
Here are some ideas:
- A first aid kit.
- An automobile safety kit including jumper cables, flares, fix-a-flat, and reflectors.
- A quality fire extinguisher.
- An LED flashlight and batteries, LED headlamp or light sticks.
- Smoke detectors and/or carbon monoxide detectors and batteries.
- Water filtration system.
- Emergency shelter or shelter material.
- Freeze-dried foods.
- Gas and water shut off wrench.
- Multi-tool or pocket knife.
- A hand-cranked emergency radio.
- A durable backpack and instructions on how to create a Go-Kit.
Many of these items we don't think about until we NEED them or it's too late. Consider giving the gift of safety and preparedness this holiday season and throughout the year.
More ideas can be found in the attachment below.