Land & Roads
- Natural Areas & Parks Picnic Facility Reservations Locate a park or natural area Find a trail, take a hike Conserving our native habitat Salmonberry Campground Property Information Search Property tax accounts Search for a deed Pay taxes online Appeal property taxes Find property on a map Survey your property Property tax records
- Sustainability Building & Land Use Building Permits & Codes Request an Inspection Code Compliance Septic Systems Planning and Zoning GIS Maps GIS Data Links to Other Maps
- Roads and Utility Services Road closures and delays Request road maintenance Access utility bills Public Transportation Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Sheriff's Office Sheriff's Message Volunteer Opportunities What's Happening Emergency Services Current Information Emergency Alert System Disaster and Hazard Preparedness Search and Rescue Child Support Collection
- Jail Inmate Rosters Inmate Services Criminal prosecution Victim Services Court Calendar Juvenile Services Supervision and accountability Detention Teen Court
- Parole and Probation Mission and programs Sex offender notification Law Enforcement Report a crime Daily activity log Concealed Handgun Licenses Justice System Improvement Program
Health & Family
- COVID-19 Information Public Health Communicable disease reporting Mental Health and Addictions Peer specialists Gambling prevention Tobacco prevention Children and youth programs Adult programs Substance Use Disorder
- Food and Water Safety Restaurants Temporary Food Service Well Testing Septic Systems Community Health Centers Find a physician Dental services Family Planning Developmental Diversity (Disabilities) OSU Extension
- Maternal and Child Health WIC Healthy baby programs Licenses and Certificates Birth Certificates Death Certificates Dog License Marriage License Pay My Medical Bill Event Center & Fairgrounds
- Board of Commissioners BOC Meetings Advisory Committees County Legal Counsel Meeting Agendas and Minutes Licenses and Passports Marriage Licenses Passports Dog Licenses
- Voting Elections & Voting Register to Vote Updates & Absentee Voting Elections Put a measure on the ballot Run for office Precinct maps County News Newsletter News & Announcements Subscribe
- Departments County office locations Department List OSU Extension Business in Benton County County Budget See county RFP opportunities Economic Development Veteran Services
I Want To...
- Work for Benton County Apply for a job Volunteer Pay property taxes online View a tax statement Apply for … Marriage license Dog license Passport Building permit Septic permit Restaurant licenses Find Requests for Proposals
- Vote Elections & Voting Register to vote Updates & Absentee Voting Find an event View county calendar View fairgrounds calendar Make a … Medical/Dental appointment Mental health appointment Medical Bill Payment Locate a county office
- Find out about … County Budget Current road conditions Adopt-a-Road Program No Spray Program Veteran Services See who's in jail Report a crime Reserve a facility County park picnic facility Benton Oaks RV park Salmonberry campground Fairgrounds facility Ride a Bus
Victim Notification Network (VINE)
Victim Information and Notification Everyday
VINELink is the online version of VINE (Victim Information and Notification Everyday), the National Victim Notification Network. This allows crime victims to obtain timely and reliable information about criminal cases and the custody status of offenders 24 hours a day.
Victims and other concerned citizens can also register to be notified by phone, e-mail, text message (SMS) or TTY device when an offender's custody status changes. Users can also register through their participating state or county toll-free number. Victims can access offender custody status information and register to be notified immediately on the adult in custody’s status.
Dial 1-877-674-8463 and listen for instructions or you can visit the VINE website.
What Does VINE Do?
VINE will tell you if an offender is in the custody of the Oregon Department of Corrections, Oregon Youth Authority, and the Benton County Jail. It will also provide you with other important custody and/or probation and parole information.
VINE will even notify you when the offender has been released, transferred escapes, dies or has any change in parole or probation status. For further information, contact the Benton County Sheriff's Office.
Benefits of VINE
- Victims have free, anonymous access to critical data at all times
- Around-the-clock support from live operators who assist victims and monitor all VINE systems
- Saves taxpayers money by eliminating the need to manually notify victims, allowing staff to focus on their core responsibilities
How V.I.N.E. Works
- VINE communicates with jail and prison booking systems in near real-time, transmitting updated information to the Appriss Data Network
- Crime victims and the general public can access the information by calling a local toll-free number, or logging onto www.vinelink.com, any time of the day or night
- Victims can inquire whether an offender is held in jail as well as the facility's location
- Users can register to be notified immediately of a change in the offender's status, such as release, transfer, or escape
- When a notification is triggered, VINE automatically calls the number or numbers the victim has provided
- Calls continue for a designated period of time, or until the victim enters a four-digit PIN
- Victim advocates and law enforcement agencies have access to VINEWatch, an administrative portal that provides usage statistics and other essential management tools