Community Livability & Opportunity
Communities’ Core Values:
- Vibrant, Livable Communities: Vibrant, safe, & livable communities that promote creativity, forward-thinking, a sense of place, & high quality of life.
- Community Resilience: Communities & individuals are prepared to respond to & recover from natural & human caused disasters, threats, & changes.
- Community Safety: Benton County commits to ensure all people enjoy safe, just, welcoming, and supportive communities.
- Emergency Preparedness: Benton County commits to secure resilient communities where individuals and the County government can survive and recover from emergencies, shocks, and disasters by appropriate levels of threat awareness, preparation, mitigation, response, & capacity for recovery.
- Mobility & Transportation: Benton County will ensure people are efficiently connected to the places they work, play, shop, learn, enjoy, and receive services through transportation options that promote activity, reduce congestion, & build community.
- Housing & Growth: Benton County will strive for access to affordable, safe, and stable housing for all while retaining a sense of place in the face of growth pressures.
County Actions & Resources: